Princess Juliana International Airport

Princess Juliana International Airport Built in 1942, initially as a US military airstrip during World War II, Princess Juliana International Airport (PJIA was transformed into a civil airport in 1943. The first civil flight was carried out by Royal Dutch Airline KLM with the "Kolibrie" on December, 3 1943. In 1964, the Airport was remodeled and relocated. A new terminal building and an operational Control Tower...