Lannion Airport

Lannion Airport

On 10 November 1937, the Minister for Transport established the Aérodrome Lannion - Servel for services to the Côte de Granit and the Prefect of Cotes du Nord took the decree establishing the Syndicat Intercommunal de Lannion - Côte de Granit. This included the towns of Lannion, Perros-Guirec, Trébeurden and Tregastel.


1939-1945: Occupation of the site by the Germans. They extend the runway to 1400 m concrete.

In 1964, connection with the Villacoublay military airfield until December 2001 (25000 passengers per year). Success of the line and participation in the development of the site and Trégor.

In 1989, extension of the runway to 1700 m. Establishment of a high intensity lighting in 1997.

In 1994, creation of the new terminal. Space case.

In 2000/2001, extension of the building. Creation of new offices.

In 2006, alignment and strengthening of Runway

2010: proposed extension of the runway

Since 1 January 2005, the Syndicat Mixte is now open. It includes the town of Perros-Guirec, all public establishments of intercommunal cooperation in tax burden of country-Trégor Goëlo, the General Council and the ICC of the Côtes d'Armor.

Scheduled flights and VIA DIRECT PARIS ORLY from Lannion is provided by franchised Brit Air, Air France and SkyTeam alliance partners. This alliance is a guarantee of quality services, more benefits for frequent customers (cumulative ...), miles to go to any other SkyTeam be attended to and have access to SkyTeam lounges around the world.

Javascript is required to view this map.

Location

Lannion Airport Route Tregastel
22300 Lannion
France

Contact Info
Telephone: 
02 96 05 82 22

Lannion / Servel Weather info
Broken clouds, rain

Location of this weather station:
0.6 km Southeast

Reported on:
Sun, 2018-12-16 15:30


Those who browsed 'Lannion Airport' also found interest in following airports . . .
  • Palmerston North International Airport is owned and operated by Palmerston North Airport Ltd, a company that was formed in December 1989.

  • In 1914, construction of a grass airfield in the borough of Ans. The Germans take possession of the field on 8 August 1914.

    In 1914 - 1918, the Germans convert Bierset airfield into an aerodrome.

  • In 1945, creation of the public undertaking "Aéroports de Paris", October 24.

  • On June 26th, 1914, the first airplane takes off from Graz Airport.

  • Cluj-Napoca International Airport is situated on the road E576, about 10 km east towards the center of the Cluj-Napoca city and 12 km towards the railway station.

  • Copernicus Airport Airport is an international commercial airport in Wrocław in southwestern Poland. The airport is located 10 km southwest of the city centre.

  • Isle of Man Airport, which is also known as Ronaldsway Airport, is the major domestic airport on the Isle of Man (first used for commercial flights in 1929).