Dubrovnik Airport Ltd.

Dubrovnik Airport Ltd.

The history of the Dubrovnik airport can be divided in four different periods witch begin in 1936. at the airport in a place called Gruda at Konavle. After the Secand World War the airport was built on a new location in Čilipi where its stands today.


1936 - Beginning of air traffic on grass air strip at Gruda (Konavle).
1940 - Air traffic was innterupt because The World War II
1960 - Beginning of construction of new airport on present location.
1962 - Beginning of new airport operation
1991-1992 - Occupation of Dubrovnik Airport by Yugoslav aggressor army, total devastation and plundering of all equipment.
2007 - Investment in heliport in Dubrovnik, instalation of wastewater purification system, Master plan of Dubrovnik Airport has been made.

Javascript is required to view this map.

Location

Dubrovnik Airport Ltd. Čilipi - Konavle
Čilipi 20213
Croatia

Contact Info
Telephone: 
+385 20 773 333, +385 20 773 110
Email: 
Contact Form

Dubrovnik / Cilipi Weather info
Clear sky

Location of this weather station:
15.6 km East-Southeast

Reported on:
Fri, 2017-12-29 20:30


Those who browsed 'Dubrovnik Airport Ltd.' also found interest in following airports . . .
  • In 1966 a new passenger terminal of 5.000 sqm was built, the apron was extended to 60.000 sqm and modern administrative airport headquarters were built along with control tower for the needs of Region

  • The airport Zweibrücken was built in the beginning of the Fifties as a military airport by the French airforce and after its completion it was handed over to the Canadian airforce.

  • The airport is located by the Adriatic coast, 6km (4 miles) from Trogir to the west and Kastela to the east and 25km (15.5 miles) from Split to the southeast.

  • Ohrid St. Paul The Apostle Airport is a small tourist airport, providing apron air-parking space for 8 aircrafts from commercial aviation and 5 aircrafts for general aviation.

  • The Helsinki-Malmi Airport was completed in 1936.

  • The inauguration of Sion Airport took place in June 1935. The same year, the local Aero-club received a mandate from the City of Sion to be responsible for the operation of the Airport.

  • A high-performance traffic hub, place of work, locational factor, driving force of development, and place of investment - all this describes the functions performed by Leipzig/Halle Airport as part of