Air Vallee

Image - Air Vallee

In June 1987, Air Vallee is established to promote the commercial development of the airport Corrado Gex of Aosta.


In October 1997, Air Vallee obtains a certificate from the Italian Aeronautic Registry as ‘airline operator’.

In May 2000, The Dornier 328.300 JET enters into service, with thirty-one seats, that continues to operate at Aosta airport.

In December 2004, Air Vallee completes the service from Rome with a flight every Sunday that, during the winter period, is added to the two existing five-day a week Monday to Friday service.

Air Vallee, Vallee-owned Air Holding, may be considered the projection of the Valle d'Aosta in the world of aviation is a small company, but the professionalism of its men and the level of its services with no fear.

Air Vallee, at the operational base of Aosta, is authorized to make the most of the maintenance on the aircraft fleet and aircraft of other similar companies.

In addition to scheduled and charter, operates through its subsidiary HELOPS a fleet of helicopters normally used as part of Civil Defense and activities Heliski and owns 51% of 'Airport "Corrado Gex" of Aosta (the remaining 49 % is held by the Regione Autonoma Valle d 'Aosta), the carrier's operational base and is currently closed to traffic for extension works.

Location

Air Vallee
Italy

Email: 
Contact Form
Telephone: 
+39 0165 303 303

Those who browsed 'Air Vallee' also found interest in following airlines . . .
  • Palmerston North International Airport is owned and operated by Palmerston North Airport Ltd, a company that was formed in December 1989.

  • At this time, Lelystad Airport the biggest airport for General Aviation in the Netherlands.

  • Inter Island Airways was established in August 1993 as a U.S. On-Demand Air Taxi Carrier, receiving its Part 135 air carrier certificate in September 1995.

  • transavia.com was founded in late 1965 by a Belgian and a Scottish private person under the name of Transavia Limburg N.V. with Maastricht Aachen Airport as its home base.

  • Built in 1942, initially as a US military airstrip during World War II, Princess Juliana International Airport (PJIA was transformed into a civil airport in 1943.

  • In 1993, Ronald Corrado fulfilled his dream of starting his own aviation business while also juggling a successful career as a cobra pilot and maintenance test officer for the United States Army.

  • Island Air is Hawaii's leading regional carrier, serving airports on all major Hawaiian islands.